NYC Guerilla Radio

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Welcome to the Klu Klux Klan

Welcome to the Ku Klux Klan!

Bringing a Message of Hope and Deliverance to White Christian America! A Message of Love NOT Hate!



October, 1998 rally in Jasper, TX:

"We hate Jews. We hate niggers….I'm a Yankee and I have never heard the word thank you in the nigger vocabulary…we don't like you niggers….tell me one thing your race has accomplished."

KKK rally, county Courthouse, Erie, PA, November 22, 1998:

"You black bastards are destroying your own race; we have a nice rope for you treasonous people."
"….Kick the Jews out."

Question: Am I missing something ? Because this does not sound like any Christian teaching I've ever read, It also does not sound like a message of Love, or am I crazy?

Leaders in our government who are in the KKK

Representative Bob Barr of Georgia, a member of the House Judiciary Committee and one of the thirteen managers in the impeachment trial.

Senate Majority Leader, Senator Trent Lott of Mississippi.

Klansman Robert Byrd, the senior senator from West Virginia, casually used the phrase "white nigger" twice on national TV this weekend describing those light skinned Americans who have not had the pleasure of hanging a non white human being. The ex-Klansman vowed never to fight "with a Negro by my side.

Bull Connor riding through the streets perched a top of an armored tank, yelling through a bullhorn, "Break up this demonstration now! I'll demonstrate your Black asses all the way to the jailhouse! You Niggers get on home now and get off my streets before I make you sorry you ever came here!"

It makes me sick that a rather large percentage of our leaders are racist Klan members. I also dislike the fact that people are still using the word RACE to describe cultural attributes. They ask naively what RACE are you? Uh, let me think, I’m with the HUMAN RACE you moron ! RACE has nothing to do with Color or more properly Melatonin (which is the chemical that gives us color) If we were diffrent RACES a white person and a black person would not be able to reproduce etc ...Does anyone else have something to add to this ?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home